Avicii - Addicted To You - Piano Cover

This is a very nice song by Avicii with a lot of drive and the wonderful voice of Audra Mae.

To play this cover I used the original sheet music that I bought here.
Product Cover look inside Addicted To You By Avicii. This edition: Interactive Download. Pop, Soul. Score. 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.288121).
I made just a couple of changes, the first one is the arpeggio before the chorus (highlighted with a red box in the big picture below). I replaced it with this one (the lower 3 notes played with the left hand, the upper 4 with the right hand):
To play the chorus I mixed melody and accompaniment. Look at the original scores below (click to enlarge): my left hand plays the bass as written on the scores; my right hand plays the notes highlighted with the blue boxes (alternately melody and chords).


Comments