Private Investigations - Dire Straits - Piano Cover

Dire Straits' masterpiece "Private Investigations" completely arranged for piano solo.

My purpose was to mix all instruments as much as I could and I have made a visual separation between the different voices.

This is an example (bar #10): the guitar notes are written with an up stem, the piano notes with a down stem.
During the instrumental coda (for example at bar #86 and #103), the notes highlighted with a red ring are repeated twice (the second time they have a green body). 

It is pretty uncomfortable to take the first note of both repetitions with the right hand, so I moved them to the left hand. Honestly, I can't find any difference in sound if I play these first notes (E) or not. So, if too complicated, simply do not play them.


Download my arrangement of Private Investigations by Dire Straits:

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the transcription please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment