Georgy Porgy - Toto - Piano Cover

Some playing advice

  • It is not always easy to find the right fingering for the right-hand chords, because they change very fast. For example, I suggest you use only the thumb to push the notes highlighted with a red ring, which means one finger pushes 2 notes (bar #1):
  • During the chorus, the right hand plays both the piano chords (in red below) and the flute or whatever it is (green below):
  • The solo part is not transcribed (same chords and bassline of the verses). It is made of a few guitar notes that I have mixed with the piano chords. I played the guitar solo notes and, where possible, I filled the empty parts with the piano chords.

Download my arrangement of Georgy porgy by Toto:
https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/georgy-porgy-digital-sheet-music/22201042

Product Cover look inside Best of Toto By Toto. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Pop, Rock. Softcover. 68 pages. Published by Cherry Lane Music (HL.2501399).

Comments

  1. Bravo, bella versione. X me è ancora presto ma ce la farò...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment