I'll Be Over You - Toto - Piano Cover

I have used the copyrighted scores to start studying this cover that is pretty easy to play except for the chorus, but only because I changed it!

The original scores include piano, vocals and bass, but do not transcribe the e-piano.

This is my version of the chorus that includes everything:
What does this transcription mean?

After the first bar, you see high notes in the upper staff: these are the e-piano notes. The right hand just plays the first chord, then jumps to the e-piano notes.

The left hand plays the bass notes and the chords that the right hand cannot play. To make it easier to understand, a line connects the chords that go with the vocals.
Product Cover look inside Best of Toto By Toto. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Pop, Rock. Softcover. 68 pages. Published by Cherry Lane Music (HL.2501399).


Comments

  1. Is there no sheet available from your transcriptions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I transcribed only the part you find in the post. I played the rest according to the original sheet music. You can buy on line a digital copy for few bucks. Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment