Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits - Piano Cover

This arrangement is a mix of different live versions. The first part is similar to the late live versions, the final part instead, is pretty the same version played in Alchemy.

I changed the chord progression of this song playing all the time this sequence:
Dm (4/4) - Gm7 (4/4) - C (4/4) - Am7 (4/4)
Dm (4/4) - Sb (4/4) - Csus4 (4/4) - C (4/4)

You will notice that the original one is:
Dm (4/4) - Sb (4/4) - C (8/4)

Download my arrangement of Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits:

Product Cover look inside Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.306118).

Comments

  1. Excellent solo rendition. I wish you would either put the camera over your right hand or just slow down the high speed riffs and runs. A lot of us play by ear and don't read music - I've played 40 years that way. Thanks so much. I've spent hours copying your riffs. Like the Traffic "Glad" riff of 40 years ago. Winwood and Clapton's extra on Layla - the piano version I got from someone here who put the camera pointed down. Yes, I'm old 57 and we call them cameras still, and like blues Allman Bros. etc. Thanks so much. Killer piano solo song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the name of the software but I used in the past a freeware video player that could slow down the speed to 1/2. Try to google it maybe you find it. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Gaetano, would you also consider to sell the midi file, so I can put it on my lk 280 to guide me through it? See here for the lk 280 https://youtu.be/U3bGPABm3vk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment