Sara Smile - Hall & Oates - Piano Cover


This is my Piano Cover of "Sara Smile" by Hall & Oates. To play this song I used the original scores adding some notes with the right hand following the vocal melody.
 
Product Cover look inside Sara Smile By Rumer. This edition: Interactive Download. Folk, Pop, Soul. Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment). 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.247740).

The intro I played is more similar to the original song and is a little different from the copyrighted scores:

The original scores also miss an orchestra interlude (it starts in my cover at minute 2'13''). This is its transcription:







Comments

  1. Where is the link for download?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your arrangement available for sale/download?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I played it according to the original sheet music. I transcribed only the missing parts. You can find the original scores on line for a digital download. Just google it. Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment