Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall, pt. 2 - Cover Piano Solo

This video is made of 2 parts. In the first part, I play with a backing track (without the guitar). In the second part, I play a playback on a backing track with the guitar.

I recorded my playing using the original track but the video was removed because of copyright infringement.

Now that I use backing tracks there are some slight differences in speed and the piano is sometimes not perfectly synchronized with the rest of the music.

I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Download for free the transcription for piano solo or buy me a coffee if you want to support this blog, thank you!





Comments

  1. Ciao!!! Vorrei acquistare lo spartito di the wall. È completo? Grazie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao, la mia trascrizione riguarda solo la parte finale con l'assolo. Lo spartito completo lo trovi on line per pochi Euro nei negozi digitali. Saluti

      Delete

Post a Comment